Executive Director & CEO Corner
In the Spotlight
John Buhl, Jr., Continues Second Term as HomeAid Northern Virginia President
In Your Neighborhood
In Your Community
Builders for Babies Delivers!
Did You Know?
Making It Count
A Gift that Lasts a Lifetime
- Become a Builder Captain or Trade Partner and help us build and renovate projects that change lives.
- Tie HomeAid to your corporate event, which raises funds for HomeAid and spreads awareness about HomeAid to friends, coworkers, and others in your network!
- Participate in our Helping Hands Volunteer Program and help stock newly renovated homes with household essentials, grocery gift cards, and other life basics people need to recover from crisis and get back on their feet.
- Serve on an event committee and play a role in planning our next success!
- Sponsor an event and put your company name in the spotlight.
- Attend a HomeAid event to learn more about us, network with the best in the industry, help raise important funds to support our mission, and find out how you can get involved.
- Make a tax-deductible gift to sustain HomeAid’s work.
- Include HomeAid in your estate planning.
No matter which option is your best fit, the result will be the same: Giving survivors of domestic abuse a safe place to call home. Giving an adult a secure place to keep his belongings and hang his clothes. Enabling our nonprofit partners space to provide job interview and life skills training to a single mom getting back into the job market. Keeping a baby dry and clean with fresh diapers and wipes. Find out more!
Steve Alloy and Don Knutson: Launching a New Chapter
Did You Know?
Internship Opportunity Available
Intern opportunities for spring, summer and fall 2022 are available, and we are now recruiting for our Spring Events Intern position! Our small office means a content-rich and busy position, helping to plan and execute our many major social and fundraising events, as well as smaller events throughout the year. Find out more!