Exciting fundraising internship offering real-world experience in creating, managing, and tracking successful fundraising campaigns and initiatives. Position allows for great creativity and flexibility in developing successful campaigns, and making adjustments to existing programs. Position is responsible for generating new campaign ideas, tracking results of current and new campaigns, and completing all donor fulfillment obligations. Gain valuable fundraising experience in this dynamic fast-paced working environment.
- Help to refine and execute current Fundraising Plan
- Research potential funding prospects
- Submit grants and contribution applications to potential funders
- Track communications with all potential funders
- Maintain contact information for all potential funders
- Send weekly thank you letters to donors
- Execute all sponsor benefits
- Computer proficient, especially in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Energetic, self-starter, with flexible and positive attitude
- Strong team player and ability to work cooperatively with others
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving and customer service skills
Compensation: School credit; letter of recommendation
Availability: Spring, Summer, or Fall
How to apply: Submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com; type “Shelter Program Internship” in the subject line. Call 571-283-6320 with questions.